I received my Red Copper pan and was excited to see there was a flyer included for a free gift of a $10.00 as a surprise. All I had to do was see the site for details to claim my gift.

The surprise is that there is no info on this site. Not a good representation for Bed Bath and Beyond. I paid $59.00 for my pan and it looks very nice but it would have been better if no promise of a free gift was included. I can't seem to grasp the reasoning of the offer if was not intended to be valid.

There is more that 100 words here. Just keep counting and you will see.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Gift Coupon.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Preferred solution: Do not include a flyer that promises something that it has no intention of delivering..

Comments

Auburn

I TRIED TO PURCHASE A TOY MOTORCYCLE FROM TOPHATTER FOR $58; the SELLER WHOSE NAME IS "TAMIA" just decided she wasn't going to "HONOR THE SHIPPING ADDRESS" and just 'CANCELED THE ORDER!!!".....I WOULD HAVE GLADLY PAID THE SHIPPING CHARGES IF SHE DIDN'T WANT TO SEND IT FROM CALIFORNIA TO NEW JERSEY; But I never even got that choice!!! SHE "ADVERTISED, FREE SHIPPING" But there was NO NOTICE SAYING THAT THE SHIPPING LOCATION WAS "LIMITED!!!"....I THINK I MAY HAVE A "GOOD LAW SUIT!!" SO I'M GOING TO CONTACT AN ATTORNEY!!! I'M MAD AS *** THAT GIFT WAS FOR MY NEW GREAT GRAND SON WHO JUST TRUNED 2 YRS OLD!

Where is my $10.00 why do you print thing you don't mean tried 3 times could not get thru to anyone I won't buy anything from bulbhead again

false advertising!!!!!!!!!!!!

did not get my free gift either not good for you to say free and there is no gift won't buy anymore of your products this sucks. not good business if it's to good to be true it's not

did not get my 10.00

were is the$10.00.I am still looking for it.

Bulbhead Reviews