5.6K views

My experience is the same as the others who are ticked off - there is no way to claim the so-called "Surprise $10 Free Gift".So deceptive & so wrong.

I will NEVER again purchase anything created, promoted, marketed by BulbHead. Also, I am reporting this company to the Consumer Protection Division of the Washington State Attorney General's Office. WA state has the most aggressively enforced consumer protection laws in the country & BulbHead needs to be investigated, prosecuted & fined.

I am also contacting Walgreen's where I purchased the product - hopefully Walgreen's will re-think carrying BulbHead products.Obviously BulbHead does not care about its customers and/or customer service - monetary penalties and/or loss of retail store sales should cause it to re-think using these deceptive practices.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of bulbhead deal from Bulbhead. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bulbhead to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bulbhead for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

not easy ordering , must pay 9 extra dollars just to get product . but not bad product .site wont let me sign in

Golden Valley, Arizona, United States #1299179

we like the flashlight,who cares about the surprise gift.As long as the flashlight works.i read all the comments sounds like all they want is your information and not send it to you.

yes yes

Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States #1285230

I agree.We received our spinscrubber today.

I tried to get to the non-existent web site, then contacted Bulb Head. The customer relations person told me to go to BulbHeade.com/surprise and there would be a place for me to enter my email address and get an authorization for $10 off my next purchase. If I had trouble to call her back. I tried to get the new website.

There is no such website.

I'm not going to call her back.I'm disgusted.

jmateo2
Miami, Florida, United States #1284583

I just received the RED COPPER SQUARE pan and a Thank you $10 gift.I am not please with your gift card method of deceiving your customers.

I rather receive what I purchased only.

I am weary now what other schemes your company has up their sleeves.At this time I am strongly considering not purchasing anymore from your company.

If we are nice to buy your products then you should be more respectful to us.

Jose

hgfdtrree

Dose this site work?????

Walnut Creek, California, United States #1274795

I have a THANK YOU for purchasing another of your hoses Bulb Head.

WeAre Giving You A Free Gift It States.

How do Redeem my are gift ?

Purchased on 1/22/17

W.A.Macera wam1@att.net

Springfield, Ohio, United States #1273333

well I used my 10. off on another copper pan plus another 10 for signing up for emails. my copper pan was 49.99

Leesburg, Georgia, United States #1270884

I'm not going to get wrapped around the axle over the surprise gift. I like the flashlight. I'm happy.

Warsaw, Indiana, United States #1267287

damit I thought they would be giving us a belt carrying case (my hopes are smashed forever)