8.3K views

I tried to log on to BulbHead.com/surprise and found nothing. So what is going on? It said I will receive a free gift worth $10.00/ No Strings Attached! I just bought the Star Shower Motion Laser Light and the coupon was in the box for claiming a free gift! I have not tried this yet as needs to be night time and dark! It looks very nice and I am hoping it will light up my home as it shows. Also hope it will last more than one year. From what I have read it appears to be a "winner" to me. So, thank you very much. But, right now I am wondering what my free gift will be and why can't I log on to the internet to find out. Please help me with this and give me an answer. So, thank you again. I look forward to hearing from you with this problem.

Rosalie M. Oropesa

dancers360@centurylink.net

Review about: Bulbhead Website.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: get my promised free gift for buying Star Shower Motion LaserLight..

Comments

Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #1243271

Just bought that flashlight with "free gift-no strings attached". Cant even get into their websight to apply.

Called them. They said "buy another product and you'll get 10$ off that item.

False advertising.

Kingston, Pennsylvania, United States #1239882

NO FREE GIFT ITS A 10.00 online coupon that you can use toward an online purchase but the catch is ithas to be at least 20.00 sooooo much for a free gift- I call it a scam...

Mount Pleasant, Michigan, United States #1239771

wear do i go to get my free gift at i have the light i love it please help me out ok theresa smith

Fayetteville, Tennessee, United States #1239746

Same story. FREE GIFT No strings Attached*Visit BubHead.com/redcoppersurprise.

Valid for 5 days from date of receipt. *See site for details.

You must have reserved the right to change or cancel this promotion without notice. That was a short promotion since no one seems to have even found the site.

No wonder people are all made at everyone all the time just another crappy promotion hoping people will go online and purchase something else. Not going to happen.

I purchase the red copper pan. Before I got it I got a call from a man stating I was getting a free gift in the package.

I was suppose to get cubic zerconia earings, and a necklace that I could send back to the company but keep the earings free of charge. Not only did I not get the earings and necklace I just checked my bank account and 55.97 was taken from my account.

I was going to send back the necklace but never got it. I WANT MY MONEY BACK IN MY ACCOUNT!!!

Granite Falls, Minnesota, United States #1239400

I purchased the flashlite yesterday and also went online to find my free gift and was unable to connect or find anything about it what is the deal with this

Palatka, Florida, United States #1237175

I also tried to log in for my "Surprise Gift" for purchasing a Starshower. Nothing there. Hillary and Obama tactics are not appreciated.

Brooklyn, New York, United States #1236884

It's all about the money scam!

Martins Ferry, Ohio, United States #1236859

I purchased an Atomic Flashlight at Bed, Bath & Beyond - an ad was in the package saying if I went to BulbHead.com/surprise within 5 days of purchase I would win a $10.00 surprise!!!!! Guess the surprise is on me or not, no such site!!!!

I'm not really surprised..... as the old saying goes "there is no such thing as getting something for nothing"

Well hope y'all have a very blessed day.

God Bless

Lake Worth, Florida, United States #1236468

What free gift? I called and they said you have to buy an item for 20.00 or more and get 10.00 off.

NO STRINGS ATTACHED*.

*means see site for details. Where does it say on the web site you have to purchase 20.00 to get 10.00 off.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1235515

I bought the red copper. What $10.00 gift? I guess the surprise is,No $10.00 gift.

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #1233394

Just bought the atomic flashlight with the promise of a $10 free gift on a card inside of its packaging. But this website doesn't exist.... They do have another website but has nothing to do with the free gift offer, what a crock of Sh@t!

Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States #1232835

Me too! Just got this notice of a free surprise gift worth $10, and cannot be found on any of their sites! wish they wouldn't make promises that they don't keep!

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #1232763

THIS IS A BUNCH OF BULL ***

Danville, West Virginia, United States #1231707

tried to log in for free gift nothing whats the deal hope the skillet is good as advertised

Moscow, Pennsylvania, United States #1230554

FREE GIFT,MY ***,YOUR COMPANY REALLY DOES SUCK.I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ARE STILL IN BUSINESS.

Yuba City, California, United States #1229644

I tried to log on also for a free gift and got nothing i bought the copper pan so if you can't get on then the 5 days are up and you don't qualify

Hagerstown, Maryland, United States #1229350

Same Issue... Tried to log on to Free Gift...Nothing..

Not a big deal but..

kinda frustrating ..looking for a needle in a haystack.. thanks for Nuttin Star Shower

Edmond, Oklahoma, United States #1228690

I bought the Star Shower Laser lights.Found a free gift coupon inside the box.I am having the same problem as the other customers. There is no place to check out the validity of the $10.00 coupon.Has anyone contacted the Better Business Bureau?

Clearfield, Pennsylvania, United States #1225976

i just bought the tree dazzler and got a thank you note to clam my free gift and i cant find where to get my free $10.00 gift