8.3K views

I tried to log on to BulbHead.com/surprise and found nothing. So what is going on? It said I will receive a free gift worth $10.00/ No Strings Attached! I just bought the Star Shower Motion Laser Light and the coupon was in the box for claiming a free gift! I have not tried this yet as needs to be night time and dark! It looks very nice and I am hoping it will light up my home as it shows. Also hope it will last more than one year. From what I have read it appears to be a "winner" to me. So, thank you very much. But, right now I am wondering what my free gift will be and why can't I log on to the internet to find out. Please help me with this and give me an answer. So, thank you again. I look forward to hearing from you with this problem.

Rosalie M. Oropesa

dancers360@centurylink.net

Review about: Bulbhead Website.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: get my promised free gift for buying Star Shower Motion LaserLight..

Comments

to dumb*** #1508332

Dear dumb, sounds like u got better than a free $10.00 gift to me.

Cullman, Alabama, United States #1259005

I have bought a red copper skillet and received a note offering a free gift which states, NO STRINGS ATTACHED. But when you go to sight on line, you have to purchase something and get $10 coupon.

Doesn't look to me like there is anything free here.. Just seems to be another one of those things that you have to spend more to get actually nothing..

Texas, United States #1258741

I think by now it's obvious these people are theives and aren't sending anyone anything, if there are more than a few people having this issue it seems pretty clear

Newark, Delaware, United States #1258448

What a bunch of ***. we bough the red copper pan.

We where told it was only $14.95 we recived a bill for $30.00.

Contact your Start contacting the Better Buisness Burro. And Let them know that it came through PCH adds

Mission Viejo, California, United States #1257555

I'm with Rosalie what free gift ? I just bought the 9.5 square pan went on your site could not find were I get a free gift ? false advertising you should be a shame jack stalling jnrassociates@cox.net

Yakima, Washington, United States #1256837

it says on the flyer...

"we reserve the right to change or cancel this promotion without notice" which means it was cancelled 2 minutes after the offer was made. smh bad business.

Arlington, Texas, United States #1256785

Hey hello out there?!

Can anyone out there who bought one of the Star Shower laser light Christmas lighting devices tell me if they were successful in collecting on the $10 free gift from BulbHead? And if so?

What was the surprise gift? And what/how were able to collect or cash in on the surprise? Because like many other people, so far its turning out to be one clever screw of a scam!

Please reply with a general message for the benefit of all who have waited patiently for Bulbhead to come forth and explain? Thank you.gzwiyb

to Anonymous #1266335

It's just a bunch of rip off ***. Nothing on life is free

Bainbridge Island, Washington, United States #1256040

Please help me with this and give me an answer.

So, thank you again. I look forward to hearing from you with this problem.

Trussville, Alabama, United States #1255842

I think bulbhead.com should not be putting these surprise (we are giving you a FREE GIFT) in with products that are being sold unless they are going to do what they say. Isn't that false advertising.

Something should be done so they can't keep getting peoples hopes up. Its not right.

Salisbury, North Carolina, United States #1255605

I tried to log in so i can get my free gift but i can't could u help me

Jackson, Ohio, United States #1254158

I'm having the problem I think it a scam

Louisville, Ohio, United States #1252674

OK HERE I AM.WHERE IS MY FREE GIFT?

Pottsboro, Texas, United States #1251805

scam!

Lancaster, Ohio, United States #1251652

I also bought the red copper pan and a free gift offer in it. Companies have a lot of nerve.

You didn't need to put the offer in there because the product was already purchased. You had your money!!! Honesty is the best policy!!!

Not your intend, huh! Does this mean that the pan is no good either?

Geary, Oklahoma, United States #1251499

please send my free gift There is no link to qualify

Chandler, Arizona, United States #1251092

ME too....Looking. Can not find.

New Smyrna Beach, Florida, United States #1250869

I also bought the round copper skillet and the square one each containing a flyer for a free gift. No more products will I buy from this outfit!!!

Vandergrift, Pennsylvania, United States #1250066

I got two starshower. now I would like my free gift

Gwen Barney.

One last year and one this tear. I think i should get my free gift.

You did dot say there would only be a few gifts given out. I got mine at Wal-Mart 12/03/16 11:10:51 0163 6340 6731 3237 1 My e-mail is gwfurgeo@yahoo.com

Los Angeles, California, United States #1249924

where can I find my free gift..#^*&$$YT