7.9K views

I tried to log on to BulbHead.com/surprise and found nothing. So what is going on? It said I will receive a free gift worth $10.00/ No Strings Attached! I just bought the Star Shower Motion Laser Light and the coupon was in the box for claiming a free gift! I have not tried this yet as needs to be night time and dark! It looks very nice and I am hoping it will light up my home as it shows. Also hope it will last more than one year. From what I have read it appears to be a "winner" to me. So, thank you very much. But, right now I am wondering what my free gift will be and why can't I log on to the internet to find out. Please help me with this and give me an answer. So, thank you again. I look forward to hearing from you with this problem.

Rosalie M. Oropesa

dancers360@centurylink.net

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to "get my promised free gift for buying star shower motion laserlight" as the author lost $10. The author is overall dissatisfied with Bulbhead. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bulbhead.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Bulbhead to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bulbhead?

Comments

You DAs need to be putting .com after it it works just fine..

What is my free gift you only have five day i like my light s that i got we all should get are free gift you get something you should get it

Its a poor day on this earth when you are told you get a free gift and then find out its not free its a scam by the company that wants you to buy but they give nothing well some one needs to do something about it like turn them in to the BBB. my be I will if a lot of people did this my be some thing will be done a bout the scammers.

Houston, Texas, United States #1328353

I just got the Top Brass BulleBullet today and I will buy another one very soon

Cullman, Alabama, United States #1311085

I bought a Red Copper skillet it had a paper on it that said goto BulbHead.com/redcoppersuprise to get my free 10 dollar gift or is this just a scam

To claim your surprise gift with a $10 value, call Customer Service at 1-800-887-2717 - See more at: https://www.bulbhead.com/surprise?bh=atomicbeamsurprise#sthash.VvWbDpti.dpuf

Canton, Michigan, United States #1268723

Bought the small square skillet and cannot find where to find my

$10 gift.What is going on?

Shady stuff and false advertising.

New York, New York, United States #1265205

To claim your surprise gift with a $10 value, call Customer Service at 1-800-887-2717 - See more at: https://www.bulbhead.com/surprise?bh#sthash.3yzbmWsz.dpuf

Ebensburg, Pennsylvania, United States #1263408

The gift is a $10 coupon after signing up for email !

Lenexa, Kansas, United States #1263352

If you read the offer it is a "free" gift of $10 off a purchase after you sign up for the email.The little surprise box states $10 dollar value.

The gift is the 10 dollars off.Technically not a scam.