I ordered the Red Copper Brownie Bonanza 4 weeks ago. I never heard from them during the entire 4 weeks.

Then when I checked the website I found the order had been cancelled. When I called the customer service I talked with an outsourced agent (from India) who told me the order had been cancelled because their inventory was depleted. However, their website is still functional on the product. In fact, they are now even offering free shipping.

Why does a company continue to sell a product they claim they have none of unless they are a rip-off? Don't waste you time or money on this company.

This company has the worst customer service imaginable. They will take your order and have you wait for the entire time that it should take to receive the order and then cancel it just before the date when it is due.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Customer Care.

Comments

#1320063

I bought an Atomic Beam from Walmart. It's a good light.I then went on line to purchase a light ,charger,rechargeable batteries.I payed.Four to six weeks shipping time,as they advertised.Over six weeks later i called.There service agents had no shipping information.I told them i will be calling the "BBB" and want my money refunded.Will post the results.I also found that there are other names for the light.TacLight.The company that,i was told from "BulbHead"is.Telebrands Dept.4000,7850 Ruffner Ave.Van Nuys ca.91406

@No C Fence

I'm glad I decided to read the complaints on this site. I was thinking of buying a couple of the rechargeable batteries and maybe another flashlight and the caring pouch but I won't waste my time or my money with this lying SOB's goodbye.

Bulbhead Reviews