Its a must buy.I am very happy with it you will to.I have used it at least six times since i have got it.I have cooked a lot of different things and loved all of them.Just make sure you season your pan the way that tell you to do first.

I had a friend that did not season it first and he did not like at all.I got me one and showed him what to do then he got another a one and now he loves his new one.Do not be like my friend gust do what the pan calls for any will very very happy.

I liked: Your commercial was good.

4.7
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Bulbhead Frying Pan
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Fair pricing / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bulbhead?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Bulbhead - Not a real website Bulbhead "Bought the flashlight and found the "claim your free gift" went to the website and found it wasn't real...Along with alot of other pissed customers...wth...Is this how to run a..." Read more Bulbhead - Good Pan. New to use. Bulbhead "Got for christmas, anxious to us it often. We have been impressed with the ads. Bought three for family members. Hopefully will hold up for years to come. May will..." Read more Modlily - Dress did not match photo on website Modlily "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..." Read more Lazada Philippines - No "Benguet" choice on "Select Province" Lazada Philippines "I am trying to order a makeup set but when I input my address, there is no "Benguet" choice on "Select Province" Please fix it immediately. I am trying to..." Read more AWStores.co |#NOSCAM Proof Awstores "Hi, This is AWS Limited I don't know what happened to people of today, They're just greedy for money. We're really frustrated right now. There're lots of review about us..." Read more Dhgate -  experience was excellent Dhgate "I really liked the product and seller and vintage recommend all very good and very attentive and great dhgate atentendentes also congratulations very good keep it up I just wanted..." Read more Muv Fitness - I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! Muv Fitness "I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! The pool needs a lot of HELP. I took these picture on 5/26/2017 at the valley facility. I have expressed my disappointment in the..." Read more Chipotle - Employee named Deysi is the worse! Chipotle "I went to chipotle at 5175 Peachtree Parkway, Norcross, GA 30092 for past few years and for many times I didn't get satisfactory customer service but this time I was..." Read more