I purchased the Star Shower Laser Light in an After The Holidays Sale. When I went to use it this year, I discovered the this unit the lights can not be put into motion, and are only a stationary projection.

The package does not indicate that fact. One set of instructions shows how to put the lights in motion, but the unit does not have that feature. Very Disappointed with the product as I purchased it for the motion of the lights as shown on the TV commercials.

I feel the packaging and instructions are misleading. When I called the Toll Free Number the only solution given by b the person , whose English was very hard to understand, did not even offer an apology and told me to return it to the store.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Star Shower Projector.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Send me a new unit that has the motion feature.

Comments

I used my Star Shower for about three weeks last year. Took it out of the box year and the red light failed to come on.

BulbHead support, which is off shore, immediately said "Sorry but the product has failed and you must buy a new one". It's as if they answer this type of call all day long. I called to find out if the bulb could be replaced or purchased but the company does not support the product.

Makes me wonder about about the Good Housekeeping seal. My guess is that Good Housekeeping got bought.