3.3

Since January 29th, I've been trying to get money taken from my account after I cancelled an order. When I called to find out why the credit was not deposited (which they said was sent to my bank between February 2-6 I'm not sure of the exact date) either way they said they would credit my account.

You know the drill between 5-10 business days, will I didn't receive it. I called again now they want a copy of my bank statement, I sent it and still didn't get it (more than a month has passed.) Now the number on your card that is attached to your bank account is a different number which they know. No email to request the correct no ( I have been emailing through out this whole mess.). Had to call back.

They now ask for verification of the card number that was given. As with all their email responses, will get back to you with in 24-48 hrs., have yet to see that, this is also with the calls. I'm still waiting after more than at least 35 days and counting. My mistake never use your actual bank account attached to that card, use a credit card it will go much faster and you will get your credit.

I will nev er order from Telebrands or Bulbhead again (they are one in the same.). They are supposed to be an American Company selling American made products.

Their customer service is making them look like idiots. It should never take this long to get a refund after they said they would refund your money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments