i want to claim my free gift, how i can get my free gift.i buy a red copper today 2/10/17 in ross store but is say i got a free gift but i dont not how i can get my surprise, if you can help me to get.the red copper is very good and help my health,because dont use oil to cook .my experience was very good with the product. that only thing i think there no a free gift is not true, i think is a tip to get people.to give opinion of your products... please,please,please help me to get the free gift and be honest to me about ,y gift.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Shandel

Hi! Thank you for your feedback.

Please follow the instructions below to redeem your Surprise Coupon:

1. You may visit www.bulbhead.com/surprise and submit your name and email address.

You would get a Promo Code which provides $10 discount on your next purchase over www.bulbhead.com.

3. Go to www.bulbhead.com and add any product with merchandise cost of $20 or above and use the coupon code you generated.

In case you are facing difficulty, you may Call Us to Claim Your Free Gift at 1-800-887-2717.

** Please mark this query resolved if you find this information helpful**

Bulbhead Reviews