My dad who lives out of state ordered a gift, 1 item was supposed to be shipped to my house. They sent five.

I tried to contact them so they could send me a return label so i wouldnt have to pay to return the shipping, which is $30. They wont do anything to help me. Now my dad wont get his refund until i send out this $30 package. They will not refund me the shipping cost or anything.

Somehow im responsible for a gift i didnt order. Theyre scaming people and its not right.

Never order anything here. They will add *** on and blame you and basically tell you that your out of luck and they dont care!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

I also was sent items that I did not order. I ordered one item with a special offer to receive two for one price and they sent me six items for a total of $319.

Upon calling them they told me that I would have to pay for shipping cost of $60 to return the items and then I could receive a refund credit minus the cost of the shipping and handling. Total scam

Bulbhead Reviews