Additional Fees

The following is a scammer complaint that I made with the Better Business Bureau: My father saw a television ad for BulbHead's Battle Visor, a product that clips onto the sun visor in a car. His intention was to order two visors.

The order was placed for 16 visors for nearly $130. When a box full of visors showed up, he called BulbHead to see why he received so many. Instead of authorizing a return, they offered him a $25 refund to keep all of the visors and signed him up for some subscription service for $1 more which he accepted much to my chagrin. Exactly 10 days later, another order for almost $40 in visors was placed; the company claimed that my father called in to place another order.

I found this out when I contacted Bulbhead to find out more about their charges. Although the order for $40 had not shipped, they said that they were unable to cancel the order because it had been assigned to the shipping company. Now we have to refuse the shipment when it shows up.

The agent gave me an address where the extra visors can be mailed back at our expense to get a refund once they receive and process the return. They took advantage of an elderly man who is in the early stages of dementia.

Review about: Bulbhead Customer Care.

Reason of review: Deceptive Practices.

I didn't like: Are deceptive and disgraceful.

Comments