Van Buren, AR 72956, USA

My suggestion is not to waste your time searching for their website. Why BulbHead wastes money printing the false coupon is a mystery.

Like others before me, and probably those after, I tried to find a non-existing site. Glad I read other reviews, so I wasn't expecting much, and that is even less than what I got. A promised but not provided $10.00 isn't really a loss, but it does make me question this, and future products from this company. I bought mine on Amazon, so at least there is someone I can complain to if need be.

The only thing I lost is the time it took to search a couple of times, making sure I had the website correct. Interesting, BED BATH & BEYOND would be associated with this product.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Deal.

Reason of review: Not really upset, just disappointed..

Preferred solution: Save company money and customer satisfaction by not enclosing a fake coupon..

Comments

Shandel

Hi! Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear about your experience.

Please note that www.bulbhead.com/surprise is an active website link and a part of our official website www.bulbhead.com. It is 100% accessible from US.

You may visit the above website link to claim your free gift. In case you are facing difficulty, you may Call Us to Claim Your Free Gift at 1-800-887-2717.

** Please mark this query resolved if you find this information helpful**

Bulbhead Reviews