I tried several times to get on to claim a free gift.I could never get it to complete.

What kind of scam is this. I did like the product we bought , in fact we bought 2 of them, but could not get the free gift as they claim on either one of them.. I would buy more of these, but the free gift . Forget it.

Nothing is for free. As I read , I see there as several people who were not able to get the free gift either.

This is very unsettling to me.We also bought the red copper pan and it works great, it is not the product it is the company who doesnt follow through with what they say.

This reviewer shared experience about "no free surprise" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $10. This person is overall dissatisfied with Bulbhead. The most disappointing about bulbhead deal at Bulbhead was surprise, rip off not following thru on your word and could not find free surprise on the website Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bulbhead.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Bulbhead to other companies on our site.

Comments

bulbhead.comCares
#1262074
Bulbhead Verified Representative

Hi!Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear about your experience.

Please note that www.bulbhead.com/surprise is an active website link and a part of our official website www.bulbhead.com.

It is 100% accessible from US.In case you are facing difficulty, you may Call Us to Claim Your Free Gift at 1-800-887-2717.

** Please mark this query resolved if you find this information helpful**