I tried several times to get on to claim a free gift. I could never get it to complete.

What kind of scam is this. I did like the product we bought , in fact we bought 2 of them, but could not get the free gift as they claim on either one of them.. I would buy more of these, but the free gift . Forget it.

Nothing is for free. As I read , I see there as several people who were not able to get the free gift either.

This is very unsettling to me. We also bought the red copper pan and it works great, it is not the product it is the company who doesnt follow through with what they say.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Deal.

Reason of review: no free surprise.

Bulbhead Cons: Surprise, Rip off not following thru on your word, Couldnt find free surprise website misleading gift offer.

• Fraudulent offers
  • Free Surprise Gift

Comments

Shandel
#1262074

Hi! Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear about your experience.

Please note that www.bulbhead.com/surprise is an active website link and a part of our official website www.bulbhead.com.

It is 100% accessible from US. In case you are facing difficulty, you may Call Us to Claim Your Free Gift at 1-800-887-2717.

** Please mark this query resolved if you find this information helpful**

Bulbhead Reviews