There is no such thing as to claim your free gift. I tried several times and can't find anything on there website about what they advertise in the red copper frying pan carton.

I just hope the frying pan is not a myth like their advertisement. I purchase two of the red copper frying pan one for myself and as a Christmas gift for my daughter.

I liked the size and the depth because I purchase another one that have no cover and is shallow regular frying pan and I love it but that company wasn't showing a larger or deeper nor one with a cover so I decided to get red copper. In the carton they have false advertisement.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

I found the prize- It's a $10 gift certificate for your next order. I guess that's OK if you want to buy another pan.

But I don't think that qualifies as a free gift. It IS an surprise though.

Shandel

Hi! Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear about your experience.

Please note that www.bulbhead.com/surprise is an active website link and a part of our official website www.bulbhead.com.

It is 100% accessible from US. In case you are facing difficulty, you may Call Us to Claim Your Free Gift at 1-800-887-2717, or you may email your complete shipping address to customersupport@bulbhead.com.

** Please mark this query resolved if you find this information helpful**

I also bought a Red copper pan. Says free gift but do it within 5 days have tried for over a week and cant find ware they say anything to get a free gift.

Havent used the pan yet.

Hope it works like your ad says. What now?

Bulbhead Reviews