2.5K views
1.3

can't believe you say free surprise gift no strings attached yet your site does not show you were to go toget it. why send out coupon saying so if you are not going to honor it. will make me think twice before I use your company again. Just another way to *** off people who have been your customer. you want 100 words ok ok ok opk ok okkk kkk ppkl plkop /;.llom, ;;lk ol;p,kjk ';kkl .llkk .l;;; ''' '[]];l kkk llkdkfj ,kvfkfl kfkglvbl ,lxldflkdflkgl kdlfjdj mdx kdklf ,mdklfo mkfkolf hope that satisfies you

This person wrote the review because of not as described of bulbhead coupon from Bulbhead. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bulbhead to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was ripoff coupon and rip off not following thru on your word. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bulbhead for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Seattle, Washington, United States #1289864

Well I think would really rotten if you do not honor the coupon you sent in my package. I thank you for your time. I was excited to receive something all the orders I do on line.

Oleta

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1282865

I agree with the last comment. Do what your paperwork says but doesn't tell you how to get the free surprise. Why offer it if you don't mean it?

Fort Worth, Texas, United States #1280440

I could not find an actual link to the BulbHead surprise free gift. They need to make it right......

Shelburne, Vermont, United States #1279211

I bought 2 Get Up and Go canes and it says free surprise worth

$10. How do I get it?

Copperas Cove, Texas, United States #1264430

Going to return this *** at Walmart dam liar.

Copperas Cove, Texas, United States #1264427

Dam lies you people for real stupesssssssssssss

Dover, Delaware, United States #1263428

why lie---just do not offer something like $10 "free gift".

Will remember bulbhead in future...DZ

Belle Chasse, Louisiana, United States #1257356

NO FREE GIFT IS A RIPOFF very disappointing

Grand Haven, Michigan, United States #1256007

im sure bed bath and beyond would not be happy with lying supplyers this is fulse advertising offering free gift and nothing on website im going to return my item wont deal with scammers

Palm Coast, Florida, United States #1255413

cant find free gift. is it me. am i stupit

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States #1252242

RIP OFF LIAR BIG TIME NO FREE SURPRISE!!!! WHAT SO EVER . NEVER BUY NOTHING FROM THIS JOKER AGAIN

Carthage, North Carolina, United States #1251515

Big rip off

Reminderville, Ohio, United States #1251081

HAHA jokes on me, went to your website did not find a place to claim my free gift, "RIPOFF", won't buy another product from bulbhead.

Troy, Michigan, United States #1249562

Went into your website and there is no place to claim your free prize. To bad you don't follow up on your offers. Ripoff.

Hopefully we like the light.

Latham, Ohio, United States #1249216

your a lier

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1248794

I was going to order the Diamond-Z4 & the Lithium Battery & Charger until I realized you suck.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1248787

Hi! If you close your eyes & stand in the highway in front of my house I'll give you a free surprise gift.

Ponce, Ponce, Puerto Rico #1247179