3.1
Privacy and Data Security

the surprise is, there is no surprise. Not surprised.

What could the company give you for $10 anyway? I bought the product because it is what I want, not because of the free gift. Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah. Be grateful for the product you purchased.

I am enjoying the beautiful lights. Be happy for what you received and more will come. Big deal, a $10 gift. I would accept $10 off on gas.

Ask yourself is it worth getting upset over this? I plan to buy more for outside and inside. I will send back all the the coupons so they can irritate more people. GET OVER IT.

I'm not a preacher< but I am a retired teacher and I always taught my children not to worry about the small stuff. If you are angry about this, anger will come and stay. The Art of Attraction........

whatever you give out will come back either good or bad. Santa Claus is coming to town, so be good.

Reviewer is in happy mood. sandibernstein is quite happy with just walk in the store get it and leve. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of bulbhead star shower projector. Bulbhead needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bulbhead star shower projector in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bulbhead.

Comments

Angola, Indiana, United States #1247987

If you say something you should do it. A free gift is a free gift.