Still no free gift after typing bulbhead.com/surprise

196 of 229 Bulbhead reviews

I got on the site bulbhead.com/swabsurprise and nothing I mean nothing.So I decided to call them and was told to type in bulbhead.com/surprise and all I got is a bunch of topics that did not say free gift.

I was told I would be in the site that asks for your name and email address but that did not happen. Like I was reading all the complaints that you are nothing but a ripoff, I totally agree, you are a big ripoff. What do you want me to say now???? I am very very very disappointed with you people and I think you should send me the $10.00 free gift right to my house.

Satified here is 105 words.Thanks Judy

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Reason of review:
not being able to get my free gift
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Had the same issue 81 Yes 81
196 of 229 Bulbhead reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

19 hours ago #1274212 New Ulm, Minnesota, United States

you pay enough for the pan so why not just send out the free gift being your site doesnt work. the Better business Service is sure to hear about this.

Jan 18 #1272894 Hollywood, Florida, United States

This is a rip off they just want your information to sell you all kinds of ***.I gave all my information answer all kinds of questions and still did no get any thing free!! Stop wasting people's time!!

Jan 13 #1270518

I called 18008772717 as instructed on bulbhead.com/surprise and they are mailing it to me. It's some sort of glue.

Steve

Jan 08 #1267675 Glenville, New York, United States

Same thing happened to me. Maybe they need a visit from the Better Business Bureau. Sad, that they got to do that to their customers.

2 0 Reply

Jan 07 #1267284 Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States

I too followed instructions to get a free gift of a $10.00 value. Found no way to get it. I will report bulbhead to the BBB. Very dissatisfied.

sprnkman

Jan 07 #1267283 Windsor, California, United States

I also have not received a free gift. you are definately right they are a rip off.this should not be happening to a consumer who buys a product from them and gets ripped off.others should not waste their time,there is no free gift.

Elayne Mahn

Jan 03 #1265118 Cheraw, South Carolina, United States

There is no free gift..... that's the surprise! Love my pan that I received as a Christmas gift, but don't like being fooled. I even tried the 800 number and it responded that the number was not recognized. You really don't need to ruin the reputation of the company by false advertising. It's a good product.

Jan 05 #1266128 Gillette, Wyoming, United States

There is no free gift..... that's the surprise!
Great response- like so many "free" prize offers- they are nothing more than a gimic to get you to their website so they can try to sell you something else. Just can't trust anyone these days.

Dec 31, 2016 #1263643 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

I received some red copper pans for Christmas and inside was the "Thank You" free $10 gift deal. So I got on their site, and the "gift" is $10 off your next order. Quite the ripoff in my opinion!

4 0 Reply

Dec 31, 2016 #1263534 Arlington, Texas, United States

here is the number to call them,1-800-887-2717 i typed free gift and didn't see nothing at all this site is fake. fraudulent info.

tony

Dec 31, 2016 #1263530 Arlington, Texas, United States

I am very disappointed with you people and I think you should send me the $10.00 free gift right to my house. this site is a ripoff

Mike

Dec 29, 2016 #1262521

This must be a joke.

Lora Hickey

Dec 26, 2016 #1260970

Didn't no when it was purchase got it for Christmas so don't no if I still could get the free prize my son ordered it ... Thank you

Dec 26, 2016 #1260887 Jackson, Missouri, United States

I went to wal-mart and purchased the smart swab and went on the web site and nothing about a free gift so, i'm going to count a loss and tell you people you are full of s*** and you are a bunch of a** h**** and believe me I will not purchase again.

1-20 of 139 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.