21.8K views

I got on the site bulbhead.com/swabsurprise and nothing I mean nothing. So I decided to call them and was told to type in bulbhead.com/surprise and all I got is a bunch of topics that did not say free gift.

I was told I would be in the site that asks for your name and email address but that did not happen. Like I was reading all the complaints that you are nothing but a ripoff, I totally agree, you are a big ripoff. What do you want me to say now???? I am very very very disappointed with you people and I think you should send me the $10.00 free gift right to my house.

Satified here is 105 words. Thanks Judy

This person wrote the review because of "not being able to get my free gift" at Bulbhead. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10 and wants Bulbhead to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bulbhead bulbhead free gift for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Were is my free gift???? This is a rip off jam very very disappointed in this false ad.

I THINK EVERYBODY SHOULD STOP BUYING FROM THEM!!!! I WOULD BET THEY WOULD LOVE GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!!!! (SURPRISE!!!!)

Springville, Alabama, United States #1327520

Spread the word. I got the same results...

nothing!!!!! thanx for nothing BulbDead...waste of time...

I too did the same thing and to no avail.. Nothing, there is no 10.00 free gift as put in with the product I purchased, Smart Swab From BulbHead.com..

Tis seems to be shady and I will never buy another product from BulbHead.com.. Glad I found out before you got anymore of my information..

It is an o.k. product but it still wasn't worth buying..

Boardman, Ohio, United States #1310718

This is a rip off!!! They offer to give you $10.00 off on your next order from them!!!

This is NOT a free gift and should be investigated as a rip off. It plainly states that they are offering a free gift (with no string attached).

If you have to buy something then there are strings attached. Last thing I will buy from them

Why would the people that sent the ceramic pots to us even place that phonie site with there product. To me that makes them look BAD.

..ABOUT THE CERAMIC POT IT IS LIKE THEY SAY.DONT STICK WITH NO GREASE.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.THROW AWAY THE OLD POTS. I TRULY MEAN THEY ARE GREAT.

Yonkers, New York, United States #1305939

Just bought the cane for a loved one and adding a $10.00 surprise would have been nice. What a joke you are!!!

Dunn, North Carolina, United States #1301751

Ican get it all a wall mart without your 10.00$ gift @19.99 +tax so tkanks for wasting my time you think we the dum guys, are. alot smarter than you think. dumguy larry

I didn't get nuttin when I logged in for free gift either. I guess that was the surprise.

They're sittin in their cubicles, reading in all these complaints, and laughing, while exclaimin, " Suckers !! " Well.....we are suprised.....but not amused.

Thanks BulbHead.com. Idiots.

Walker, Louisiana, United States #1295727

Well after reading all the comments I'm not even gonna bother.

FALSE ADVERTISING ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Soddy Daisy, Tennessee, United States #1295409

02/27/2017 Just bought the atomic beam flashlight at our local pharmacy.

what a fu***n joke. And it is illegal,and you should be brought to justice.The products are O.K.,so why pull this *** on your consumer.Idid"t even know anything about a gift of 10 dollars till after i bought the lantern.I will never buy another product of yours again,and i will be giving you guys lots of free advertisement.NOT THE KIND YOUR GOING TO LIKE. I hope others join me.You guys really suck.You should be shut down for this.LIYING TO THE PEOPLE HOW MAKE YOU YOUR MONEY IS JUST PLAIN *** WHAT A BUNCH OF LOSERS.

to Anonymous #1294419

go ahead and add my name to that last comment,im not ashamed of standing up for whats right thank you

to Anonymous Boardman, Ohio, United States #1310722

I just called them and it sounded like the person was in India??? They should be investigated for fraud for claiming you get $10.00 "free gift" when in fact you have to buy something else from them and get $10.00 off of that product.

Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States #1293609

i got my item from the store and tried for the free gift on line and tried and TRIED and nothing happened so I just gave up so that was the first and the last time I will buy from them false ad if you will not send the $10,00 gift then you should not have it in the package it writing

You people are idiots.

Jefferson City, Missouri, United States #1293548

WELL I GOT MY NEW COPPER PAN BUT AS FOR AS THE FREE GIFT I SEE NO ONE GOT THEM SO NO REASON TO TRY

Lilburn, Georgia, United States #1292157

I don't see anything for $10 free gift

Brush Creek, Tennessee, United States #1290823

There are no free gifts! The flashlight is great but I don't appreciate the false free gift offer!

Vancouver, Washington, United States #1289943

I am happy to read these comments before I put in my information. Hate these ripoffs. Thanks