I purchased a star shower laser at Bed Bath and Beyond after the holidays in 2015/2016 (Feb. 2016).

Never even took it out of the box until December 1, 2016. Both Red and Green lasers worked great for about 2 weeks, then I noticed the Red Laser was barely lit. I contacted Bulb Head twice and finally was told that the unit was only warranted for 60 days and since my unit was purchased in February I was basically out of luck. They also told me in no uncertain terms that Star Shower units can only be repaired by the manufacturer so I am doubly out of luck!

Luckily I'm only out $29 bucks. Great job Bulbhead.

Told them I already purchased a Night Stars unit which is much better built, in fact I bought two of those. I will not buy another item through Bulbhead, ever.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Star Shower Projector.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: I was expecting an exchange of a defective product..

Bulbhead Cons: Product poor quality or defective.

• Star Shower Laser Light

Comments

I want to report that Bulbhead has resolved this issue to my satisfaction. I appreciate their reconsideration of my issue and accommodating the situation.

I immediately was contacted by bulb head customer service after writing my original complaint regarding my defective Star Shower laser unit. They have made me a 1 time offer to replace the defective unit at no cost, despite being out of the 60 day warranty period.

Sounds like they care after all. I will mark this issue resolved when my replacement arrives.

Shandel

Hi!We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please contact our customer support at 1-800-887-2717 or you may email us at customersupport@bulbhead.com so that we can assist you further.

** Please mark this query resolved if you find this information helpful**

Bulbhead Reviews