Looks like we have been screwed. The "surprise" does not exist.

Kind of figured that spinscrubber was a piece of junk since it took nearly six weeks for them to ship and even the online shipping records were falsified. So another example of advertising bull, I should have known. Another example of consumer beware advertising by less than honest sellers. I want my money back but they run you around the mulberry bush until you finally give up.

I get the feeling that even this pissed customer site is a *** site, we'll see! Required to state at least 100 words just to be able to file this complaint, give me a break.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I got the "surprise" gift --- a bracelet --- which broke when my wife tried to put it on! I hope the quality of the products I just ordered are better than the bracelet!

I bought their scrubber...and tomorrow, I gotta take it back!!........It starts and then turns off!!............and won't stay running....probably a short in it!!

Don't offer if you cannot deliver. Will let Bed Bath and Beyond that your are a fraud.

Bulbhead Reviews