Tulsa, Oklahoma
1.1K views

I agree with the other post. Total lairs. Ripoff artists. BBB should look into these people.

Plus the product absolutely sucks. It is too short to get into the ear canal to do anything and if you put the wand to the outer ear it is so large it hurts. After trying the product my ear hurt so bad for days afterwards and I might have to go the doctor because of pain. The plastic part that twists is too large around and too short. So I would tell anyone out there to NOT waste your money.

And parents please listen. DO NOT USE ON CHILDREN. I'm small and my ears are small and it hurt me.

Shelley

Product or Service Mentioned: Smart Swab Ear Cleaner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I want my FREE GIFT!!!

Now that we find out this is a RIP OFF I am returning mine to the store I purchase it from, and I will not be buying anything from Bulb head again.

Yes the 10.00 surprise is a rip-off. you have to buy something else to get the 10.00 off.

Very sad, no freebies, ***, poor business. I own a business & always honor a freebie. Shame on you.

No free gift!! Must have been cancelled.

Bulbhead Reviews