1.9

Purchased a couch cover at Walgreens and it included a "surprise" "free gift" certificate that said "No Strings Attached*" The * seems to be the important part as the fine print says "See site for details" on my "$10 value"free gift. Once at the website (BulbHead.com) it was difficult to navigate and could never find what my "surprise free gift was or how to collect it.

This seems like a simple scam - this site has MANY items for sale and the gift promise simply appears to be designed to get people to look at all the junk they are trying to sell.

If they get me there with a false promise, why in the world would I buy something else?!?!? Cheap merchandise, false promises - don't be fooled!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Deal.

Bulbhead Cons: Being lied to.

• Free Surprise Gift Scam

Comments

Shandel

Hi!We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please note that www.bulbhead.com/surprise is an active website link and a part of our official website www.bulbhead.com.

It is 100% accessible from US. In case you are facing difficulty, you may Call Us to Claim Your Free Gift at 1-800-887-2717.

** Please mark this query resolved if you find this information helpful**

Bulbhead Reviews