Why do they put stuff like that out there and don't honor it.I also didn't find anything on the website they told you to go to.

I totally agree they should honor there add and sent out ten dollars to the people that purchased this product. I would of bought it either way but when they put the add in the package they should have to honor it. My time is valuable also what a wasted time.

I don't no what else to say.They say I have to have a hundred words another waste of my time.so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so what is the company going to do......

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of bulbhead advertisement from Bulbhead. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10 and wants Bulbhead to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was false advertising. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bulbhead for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bulbhead?

Comments

Omaha, Nebraska, United States #1225539

it says it can be pulled at anytime notice not trying thanks