Eau Claire, Wisconsin

Why do they put stuff like that out there and don't honor it.I also didn't find anything on the website they told you to go to.

I totally agree they should honor there add and sent out ten dollars to the people that purchased this product. I would of bought it either way but when they put the add in the package they should have to honor it. My time is valuable also what a wasted time.

I don't no what else to say.They say I have to have a hundred words another waste of my time.so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so what is the company going to do......

Review about: Bulbhead Shopping Advertisement.

I didn't like: Faults advertising.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Bulbhead Advertisement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $10
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Bulbhead?

Comments

Omaha, Nebraska, United States #1225539

it says it can be pulled at anytime notice not trying thanks

EBAY MEMBERS ARE GOOD TARGETS FOR SCAMMERS Ebay "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..." Read more Tophatter - Delivery Service Review from Sherman, Texas Tophatter "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..." Read more Aliexpress cancels order and requests passport, id, bank statements and won't respond to messages. Aliexpress " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..." Read more Bulbhead Advertisement Review Bulbhead "I bought a product that had an insert offering a free gift. I went to web page as soon as i read it and it says weblink not availabe...went to..." Read more Living Spaces VIP Protection Plan is a SCAM Living Spaces "I have a similar problem with Living Spaces VIP protection plan. I bought a Summit Space Saver Bed last November. The horizontal wood holding the bed cracked hence because of..." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more Ewigsna - Wrong size received and horrible quality "human" hair. Ewigsna "I received a size medium and I ordered a size large. I contacted the seller about the problem with no suggestion that they would make it right. The seller says..." Read more