79 2 Bridges Rd, Fairfield, NJ 07004, USA

Ordered a Red Copper 5 minute skillet for $39.99 and there was a buy one free or 50% off. This was on December 18 well the skillet came and a charge for $39.99 went onto my paypal from Teletrends.

Then January 18 another package came to me from BULBHEAD for $44.99 for another Red Copper 5 minute skillet from BULBHEAD. When I called BULBHEAD they said I only ordered one skillet to not worry about it and if I get charged for a second skillet call them. Well I did get charged for another skillet. Date on that order was December 29 and I called paypal and they said the $44.99 would be credited back to my paypal balance as a credit.

BULBHEAD was called again and they agreed to credit back to paypal for the $44.99 - $9.95 for shipping and would email me a shipping label to put on the box.

They did email me the label and I will send it back. But so far they have not credited me the $35.04 back to my paypal account.

Reason of review: sent me two, returning difficult.

Comments