79 2 Bridges Rd, Fairfield, NJ 07004, USA

I discovered that Bulbhead had been charging my Target Credit Card $14.99 per month for non-existent purchases. When I called the phone number listed beside the phantom purchases, (800.232.2215), I was held by the robo-answerer on hold for 17 minutes.

When a live person came on, after hearing my inquiry what this phone charge was all about, she claimed her computer had frozen up, but she would transfer me to another Customer Service person. I waited for the second person to answer and after 4-5 more minutes, my call was cut off by Bulbhead. I had to return my call and go through the identical procedure another 3 times, each time getting cut off before a live person answered. Upon my fifth (5th) call, I again succeeded in getting a live person online.

When this person indicated I would have to be transferred to his Supervisor to get a reimbursement of the PHONY CHARGES, I informed the "live person" that I refused to be put on hold again, that if he could not resolve my problem, my next call would be to the Orlando Office of the FBI to report their apparent violation of Federal Criminal Code 18 USC 1343, entitled Mail Fraud.

That got his attention and he assured me that I would be receiving a reimbursement credit on my Target Credit Card. I will be inspecting my account, and if not fully reimbursed, I WILL BE CALLING THE FBI.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Customer Care.

Reason of review: Fraudulent Charges to Credit Card.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bulbhead Cons: Unauthorized and fraudulent credit card charges.

• Unauthorized Cc Charges