Fairfield, NJ, USA
Resolved

Update by user Mar 17, 2017

Nothing from the company except more lies. Not worth pursuing any longer. Close my account and delete all info please.

Original review posted by user Dec 26, 2016

To whom it may concern: Got the 12-inch frying pan for Christmas and it had a coupon for a free $10 gift plus an offer for a glass lid for only $10. Total rip off.

No free offer. Have reported this to consumer affairs department as false advertising. Was going to buy the special offer for a glass lid but figured that it would be another rip-off and I'd lose my money. What I am ging to do is return the pan and get the competition's model from Gotham steel.

And why do we need to put 100 words in this box when fewer will do?

I don't get that. Frank Canada

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Deal.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bulbhead Cons: False ad coupon, Couldnt find free surprise website misleading gift offer.

Comments

there is no free $10.00 offer when you buy the red copper fry pan

@Anonymous

Yeah, there is. It was a coupon in the package.

Why would I say that if it wasn't true. I am not a Trump supporter so I do tell the truth.

And hey, Anonymous - stop being a chicken *** and use your name when you have something to say.

Bad business. It's not just that you offer a free gift but don't deliver, that's bad enough.

It's an offensive marketing tactic that upsets customers and has a negative effect on your company and companies that deal with you. I won't purchase a product from such a company with this lack of integrity. I will also discourage others from doing the same. You made Publishers Clearing House look bad for dealing with such a company.

Bad business practices don't truly benefit anyone. Disappointed !

Shandel

Hi! Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear about your experience.

Please note that www.bulbhead.com/surprise is an active website link and a part of our official website www.bulbhead.com.

It is 100% accessible from US. In case you are facing difficulty, you may Call Us to Claim Your Free Gift at 1-800-887-2717.

** Please mark this query resolved if you find this information helpful**

Bulbhead Reviews