2.7

My husband ordered two (2) of these pans-for a total of $79.95!!! This included two lids for said pans.

Pans are 10', lids are 91/2"-so they don't fit!!! They would fall into the food if you tried to use them. He called and was told by the rep that 'they' don't have the 10 " lids, but 'other' outlets did. Why in the name of all that is holy would you sell them if they don't fit??????

WE are returning them, at OUR expense. That's the last time he orders something without asking me first.

We will not be ordered from this company again. Stay away from Bulbhead!

Product or Service Mentioned: Red Copper Frying Pan.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I ordered an egg sitter from this company - took too long to come in and when it did, I sent it back to the company for a refund - never did get the refund and still trying to find out where the package is. They say it is in Van Nuys, CA.

They ask for the tracking number; why do you need it if you know where the package is? DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS COMPANY - THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!

We had the exact same issue and circumstance. We couldn't find any information on returning the pans or a phone number. Do you have any info?

Bulbhead Reviews