I Tried scrambled eggs ,fried eggs and a burger every thing stuck my daughter said mom throw it out it stinks, What happen I thought it was stick free ? I seen this on TV and I thought well it looks good I will give it a try now I am so sorry its like throwing money away.

I don't think its right to advertise something like this. It is suppose to do what you advertise.

I have old pans that work better than this, It is pretty But it sticks, Cant you get in trouble for false advertisement. I know I am not the only one this has happen to Really I am embaressed because I bought one for a friend too who was always telling me his eggs stick I thought well I got a pan for you, I am afraid to ask him How are your eggs now, I lost forty dollars It wont happen again.

Review about: As Seen On Tv Red Copper Frying Pan.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: I did not like product.

Comments

ALSO WHEN YOU HAVE IT SEASONED BUY THE GOOD NO-STICK SCRUBBERS TO USE ON IT NOT THE WOVEN PLASTIC LIKE THE 3M SCOURERS USE THE SCRUBBING PADS WITH THE LITTLE DOTS FOR NO STICK SURFACES, AND BE SURE AND RINSE THEM COMPLETELY AFTER EACH CLEANING TO REMOVE ALL THE SOAP, THEY WONT SCRATCH THE SEASONED SURFACE AND WILL ALLOW YOU TO FEEL IT IS CLEAN SURFACE WILL HAVE A SHINE TO IT WHEN SEASONED PROPERLY ENJOY YOUR PAN.

Carrollton, Texas, United States #1316275

I bought a pan from Bed, Bath and Beyond. I read the instructions that come with the pan that tells you to season the pan in the oven first.

I did and the pan works well for me.

I use it literally every day. Love it.