Received my copper square pan today and on the order slip it says to go to bulbhead.com/$10spend. It won't go there.

Bunch of ***. Some thing wrong with that company. Lady called also trying to send me free ear rings also would come with a necklace and if didn't like the necklace send it back within 7 days or would have to pay for it. If I sent it back in time I would get to keep the ear rings.

Wanted me to press in some #'s on phone to get it but I would not. Kept wanting me to do it and I hung up on her.

Morris Graham. Congress, Az.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Customer Care.

Reason of review: Trying to sell other ***. .

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

What a scam!!!

I join in all the other complaints

Can't find how to redeem

Poorest commercial web site I have ever seen

Last tine I use this site or products from this company

I Believe That They Made The Frying Pans Xtra Big For The Commerical, Because The Frying Pans That I Received Looks "Twice" As Small As The One's That Are Shown On T.V.

When I Went To Google Chrome To Download My 10/spend the site said 'umm' could'nt seem to reach that page, Then they offered to give you a Navy Seal Flashlight at the end of that they ask you for $4.99 cover charge What 10/spend are you getting when it's saiz "Good Toward Your Next Purchase". Who Said that I wanted to order anything else from Them???

and within 5 days of the receipt at that. They Just Should'nt offer anything at all because it's all LIES, Order at your own" RISK" Now I'm Waiting for The Frying Pans to Mess Up, use "Caution" I brought Xtra Oven Mitts just in case Goodbye

"$10 to spend, that expires in 5 days." Is this a hoax? Does Red Copper Pan has a problem or are you just lying to the customers? I want my $10"""""" another disillusioned customer!!!!!

Where's my $10 to spend, that expires in 5 days., this is ***. Red Copper Pan has a problem or is just lying to it customers.. I want my $10"""""" another pissed off customer..going to Facebook.

Bulbhead Reviews