Went to website and didn't see where you can sign up for the free gift worth $10.00 nor did I see anything having to do with free gifts. So, what's the story????

Is this just a come on to have people view your website?? If so, you've lost me as a customer because I don't deal with companies that play games. In fact, I'll probably be sending back the item I purchased.

It's wrong to include coupons such as this if you don't back them up with quality gift offer worth the amount of money stated on the coupon. That's scamming the public and not an ethical way to conduct business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Deal.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Report this to your local District Attorneys Office. That's how you deal with companies that fraud you. It's also how class-action law suits are initiated and how this type of fraud should be dealt with.

It's unfortunate, but sometimes that's how you have to get.

your company sucks

i agree!...same thing here...went to the sight....no prompts forthe free $10.00 gift!! FALSE ADVERTISEMENT....not good buisness..

Coupon for 10.00 site does not exist. I'm taking hose back to the

Store for a refund.

DO NOT OFFER SOMETHING YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF GIVING!! I will never buy anything from your brand again.

@Shirley lee

Do offer something you can give. THis make your company look very shady. You all suck!!!!!!!!

Bulb Head company is as crooked as the water hose I bought from them.

I'm like the rest of the people I didn't see any thing about my free gift of $10.00

Yes this is BS......there is no gift, I'll see how I like the product

I bought and then if I don't like it I'll post my review where everyone can see it!!!

Calan

its a 10 dollar coupon

a bunch of bs. will return the product

Tbis suck