2.0

Very disappointed in their Star Shower product! Especially after telling all my neighbors to buy their laser light.

I bought 4 laser lights. I used them for one 30 day period. Went to put the laser lights up this year(2017), and not one of them works. I have tried unsuccessfully to find a location to complain about this product so using this site.

Word of advice…. don't buy this product!! How can Bulbhead continue to sell this product when they possibly know the quality is below par at best? If anyone knows how to send a complaint directly to BulbHead, please let me know!

Until that time, do not buy this product.

Do not buy this product! Do not buy this product!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Star Shower Projector.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Replace all 4 Star Shower Laser Light sets..

Comments

Shandel

Hi! Thank you for your feedback.

Star Shower Motion has been incredibly successful.

Our products always come with Money Back Guarantee of 60 days so that people have the freedom to return. You may contact us for warranty claim at customersupport@bulbhead.com.

** Please mark this query resolved if you find this information helpful**

Yonas
@Shandel

I had the same problem with 5 of my Star Shower Motion units and was willing to purchase new cords and called BulbHead (800-887-2717 use option 4 ) and they informed me that they don't sell replacement parts , and mentioned that I should go to a local hardware store for the power supply and cord ( like Home Depot, Lowes , ACE has these - nope, I checked ) - so you are forced to create a power supply /cord/ plug setup ( if you have that kind of background) or buy a new Star Shower. This is just plain stupid - it seems Bulbhead could make money on the replacement cords ( I'm guessing $5 ) and keep customers less aggravated with the product .

PS: We are looking into how to make these power supplies with cord and input plug - if we are successful , we will do a repost on how to make them and the general cost ... the main issue is the plug that fits into the back of the unit ( this is where the power cord fails / frays off plug ) - if we find the same basic plug - the rest should be easy and will be safer that the original...

Bulbhead Reviews