i ordered a 50ft brass bullet pocket hose for $29.99 and got the second 50ft hose for 16.99. I received the product within 10 days of ordering, but what they sent was a pocket hose with plastic fittings and nozzle.

When i called to complain, i was offered a $10 refund. Told him i was not interested and wanted the brass fitting hose and was informed it was not available and did not know when it would be available. I then told him to send me a call tag to pick up the unwanted plastic product as this was a bait and switch operation. He put me on hold, came back and offered me a $15.00 refund.

I declined and asked him to send a call tag to have the product picked up. He put me on hold, came back and offered me a $20.00 refund. I then was adamant that he send me a call tag to return the product and give me a full refund.

Finally, he said a prepaid call tag would be mailed to me. Let's see how long that takes!!

Product or Service Mentioned: As Seen On Tv Top Brass Bullet Pocket Hose.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 17.

Comments

Don't order from this company they are slow at responding and getting your order to you. Go and order your items from someone else who are more efficient.