A month ago I ordered the hurricane spinner forfor almost $20 and i have never received , about a week ago i received a called from an Indian guy , he was talking so fast and with a very heavy accent couldn't hardly understand him . He knew my name address and credit card details and he told me that he works from Bulbhead and thank you me for ordered his products , he told me that my hurricane spinner was in the mail and because i was a customer he would send with the hurricane a diamond earrings as a gift , no charge for it at all .I though that wad very suspicious and told me i just want the item i ordered dont worry about any gifts.

After a while trying to guess what he was saying my phone battery die. As soon as i charged my phone i called Bulbhead and told then what happened and i said i dont want any gift , they said this was coming from another department and i need to contact them .He gave me another completely number. I called and they told me that they offering a gift to customer i told the lady I don't want anything please just my order. She asked for my phone number, address and name , she checked on her system and told me that nothing was in the system with my details that if i didn't authorized anything i didnt have anything to worry.

Well today I have a charger for almost $20 and anothet for almost $60 and have not received anything at all , not what I ordered not a gift nothing!!!!

I want my money back now !!!!! Please this people need to stop scamming others!!!@

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Didn't know this company forwarded customers to other businessesl

Bulbhead Reviews