I have had this pan since Christmas and really loved it, then food started sticking. Contacted you and was told to heat pan up before adding food, so I did.

Well now food is only sticking and pan has stains! See attached pictures. Not happy! Your tv adds are miss leading, food does stick!

I received the ten inch and twelve inch pans, waste of hard earned money for a person on a fixed income.

My husband has tried everything to get the stains out of the pan and nothing is working. Hope you might have suggestions on how to remove stains and stop the sticking!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Kyanne

MY PANS STARTED STICKING 1 MONTH INTO USING THEM. THEY TOLD ME AFTER I CONTACTED THEM THAT THERE IS A WAY TO TREAT AND COAT THE PANS.

THEY DONT TELL YOU THAT UNTIL YOU CALL AND THEY MAKE IT OUR FAULT FOR NOT DOING IT AND TELLS ME TO PAY 10.00 FOR A REPLACEMENT THROUGH THE MANUFACTURE. IM NOT PAYING 10.00 TO SHIP BACK.

BULBHEAD WILL NOT REPLY TO THE BBB COMPLAINT THAT WAS FILED AGAINST THEM. THEY HAVE ALSO BEEN REPORTED TO RIPOFFREPORT.COM

To whom it may concern i just bought these pan aroun 3 months ago and it also made my food been getting stuck to the pan as well. Seems to only stick in middle of the pan??

I also have the copper frying pan and the foot sticks to it also. Has the company made any replies to why the food is sticking other than heat the pot before you put the food inthe pot

Same pan same problem. I threw it away!

Bulbhead Reviews