1.3

As above and customer service is nonexistent. Asked for prepaid envelope to send the extra 2 back, they refused.

It costs about $25 to send them back mostly due to the rechargable batteries. Charged 9% sales tax, my state tax is 3%.

My cr3dit card is working with me. Will never order over internet again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Keep an eye on your bank statements. My dad bought 1 miracle ear last November.

Then after several months realized there was a recurring charge to bulbhead for ‘everyday savings.’ It’s a membership that is supposed to give you discounts on various ‘as seen in tv’ products. They said he bought into the membership to get a discount on the miracle ear - which by the way didn’t work and can be bought for less on amazon. Membership fee was $1 the first month and $14.99 every month after. Though billing was sporadic - 2 charges in January, 3 charges in April.

To make things even more fishy, my dad is the one who called to order the magic ear. But bulbhead customer service claimed the membership was not in his name. They wouldn’t tell me whose name it was in. But instead asked who else lived there.

When I said my mom’s name they said yes it was in her name. I know they were lying about that.