1.9

I placed an order for the battle visor, 2 day visors, 2 night visors and 2 sun spots back on July 21st, 2018. I emailed their customer service last night and checked my order status today which is the 6th week since order was placed and it show my order was cancelled.

I called customer service and got someone that pretended to not understand english well and asked him to find out what happened. He checked and after giving all my info again he said my order number was not valid and my order was not cancelled and was ready to ship today or tomorrow. I said great but why is it just now shipping now that i have already waited 6 weeks and was charged for my order 3 weeks ago. He put me on hold to talk to his supervisor and came back and told me my order was cancelled and i should see my refund in 3-5 days.

So at this point I had not asked to cancel and told him repeatedly i just wanted my order to get here asap. I feel like he was just being a *** and chose to make things more complicated. He said i would have to place a new order and I would have to pay for the order again. I said stop the refund and keep the money just send my order which he said he couldn't do.

I asked if they could expedite shipping on the new order for my troubles and he would not do that. So here i wait for my refund and recharge and starting the 3-6 process over again....I think. He spoke broken english and was hard to understand at times too not to mention he took what i said and went ahead and cancelled my not cancelled order again just to make things difficult and irritate me. I will be reporting this company to consumer reports for charging my account and cancelling my order anyway.

I was told order cancelled after they tried to charge my card twice but then they proceeded to charge me a 3rd time which went through and never bothered to reinstate my order or let me know. This company should pay me for the bs and all the research i had to do to find out what happened which is this company takes your money weeks after your order and cancels the order hoping you will forget about it so they can keep the product and the money!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments