2.1

I bought this from a TV commercial. The phone number was wrong and the web site didn't exist, so I should have known better. I did a search for the product and found Bulbhead's site. I searched through the products and found the item. Then their system wouldn't accept my credit card. So I tried another. Again, didn't accept it. I finally paid with Paypal.

The product arrived with very little instructions. I finally figured out that there was a switch on the back of it. I wanted to test it before I used the adhesive to stick it to the front of my house. I turned it on and couldn't feel this tiny switch move. I called customer service and was given no real help. They were telling me that it had to be in the sun to get a full charge before it would work. They wanted me to install it without testing it first. They then told me to protect it from getting wet! How can you sell a product intended to be used outside-attached to a wall and somehow not let it get wet... especially in South Florida... the rain capital of the continental US! How stupid can this be?

I told them that this was false and misleading advertisement and that I considered the unit to be defective and wanted my money back. They told me I had to return the unit at my expense. they sold me a probably defective product with a misleading description and still wanted me to pay shipping in both directions!

I returned to their website from a link in one of their emails. The page was specific to this product, but within 5 seconds refreshed to the site's main page. I have since found out that if you enter any page on their website without first going to the home page, it will do the same thing.

I don't want anything more to do with this company. I have thrown the light in the garbage... I didn't want anything more to do with them.

I know that Telebrands, the parent company of Bulbhead, has had numerous complaints made about them to the FTC (mine included).

I wish I had done my research about them before I made my purchase. For your own peace of mind... avoid them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lights.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Bulbhead Cons: Anything about this purchase.

• Fraudulent offers