I placed order for Red Copper Square pans in mid November as a Christmas gift.Never received them.

Related: Adore Me - Way pass mad

Wrote to company. Answer was to allow 3 to 6 weeks for delivery. Waited 7 weeks then cancelled order. I could have bought the pans from my local store, " as seen on t.v.

" within 2 weeks of placing my order. Now the store is not supplying them. I lost my opportunity to buy what I thought was a good product. I will never recommend anyone to buy from a company who's advertising promotions outweigh their ability to supply the customer demand.

Customer service could have said when they expected the pans to be shipped.Something not seen with other major online stores.

I didn't like: Constant change in order number and no delivery.

1.5
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bulbhead?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Bulbhead Advertisement Review from Mooresville, North Carolina Bulbhead "...You say free gift then you say reserve the right to change or cancel this promotion without notice but i think thats a very sorry reason to do..." Read more Lazada Philippines - No "Benguet" choice on "Select Province" Lazada Philippines "I am trying to order a makeup set but when I input my address, there is no "Benguet" choice on "Select Province" Please fix it immediately. I am trying to..." Read more Gazelle - They offered $200, I sent a perfect iPhone and then got an email that the back was cracked Gazelle "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..." Read more Tophatter - Delivery Service Review from Sherman, Texas Tophatter "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..." Read more Guess - Poor quality bags that is not worth even $10 Guess "Absolutely horrible quality bag. The handles were peeling off within one week of use. I was very surprised given that they are supposed to a well known brand. I have..." Read more Castle Windows - Broken seals around window panes Castle Windows "Our windows were installed August 10,2004 from your company that was located at 200 Prosperity Drive in Knoxville Tenn. 865-588-6888 that no longer exists. We had made several complaints, which..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Cold and late order Dominos Pizza "I order a medium thin crust pizza at 11:18 along with a philly cheese steak sub and a pasta. my order didnt leave the store until 11:29 and didnt get..." Read more Flojos Sandals blacken feet, company ignores complaint Flojos "Bought a pair of these awful black Drew or Cole model sandals at Costco. Transferred a black stain that lasted for weeks, despite repeated attempts to scrub feet with abrasives,..." Read more