Not able to find site to claim free gift, this was a Christmas gift from my 97 year old Mother in law, otherwise I would send it back fora refund. She is.

very upset that I cold not get the free gift. Why do you offer free gifts if there are no free gifts. This is just another ploy to get you to buy another like product. Shame on you.

Why do you advertise one thing and do another. You are just liike the other companys who just want your information to sell it it another company. I would rather have had another piece of cardboard with nothing on it than misinformation about a non existant free gift that you will never get.

You have wasted my time, and disapointed a dying 97 year old woman who is in hospice care and wanted to get me a gift with another gift promised . shame on you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Shandel

Hi!We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please note that www.bulbhead.com/surprise is an active website link and a part of our official website www.bulbhead.com.

It is 100% accessible from US. In case you are facing difficulty, you may Call Us to Claim Your Free Gift at 1-800-887-2717.

** Please mark this query resolved if you find this information helpful**

Bulbhead Reviews