Pelzer, South Carolina
Turnaround Time

Update by user Oct 12, 2016

send my message

Original review posted by user Oct 12, 2016

Flashlight is great!!But there is no way to get to the supposed free gift valued at ten dollars. I Followed the instructions to the letter and there was nothing about any free gift. Boo Hiss !!! I am very disappointed with this situation. Furthermore, you can not enter a complaint unless it is at least one hundred words. How can someone be expected to come up with a one hundred word complaint? I feel I have been misled by Bulbhead.com in regards to the offer of a free gift.How many people have been scammed by your free gift offer that does not exist? I will be in contact with Carol Wright Gifts to let them know of this scam.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $10. The author is overall dissatisfied with Bulbhead. The most disappointing about bulbhead gift card from Bulbhead was misrepresented and false advertising Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bulbhead.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Bulbhead to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bulbhead?

Comments

Santa Ana, California, United States #1231975

I ran into the same issue as you did... I went to the site to get my free gift, and nothing...where in the *** is the free gift at????

Fairbanks, Alaska, United States #1226207

Their surprise gift is $10 off your next purchase when ya buy online.