I purchased the mop on Feb 24th and I haven't received any word that you attempted to delivery it or what happened to my purchase. I want IMMEDIATE removal of the charge of $89.69 from my credit card.

I used an Barclay MasterCard. Thanks for your immediate attention to this matter, Sandra Mahan PO Box 1427 Hawthorne, NV 89415 Again I want this charge taken off my credit card immediately You mat text me at 954-789-7002 No telephone calls will be accepted. I don't have 100 words to say regarding my disappointment in your services.

You don't care enough about your customers to notify them when something goes wrong with their purchase. Need I tell you I won't be telling my friends about your wonderful services and that I like your product and/or services.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Bulbhead Cons: That i didnt recieve the product and no communicaton.

Comments

I bought my product and went to your site to get my free $10.00 gift, but after reading the reviews I can see that I am wasting my time looking for a free gift you people are advertising a lie and I am going to report you to the BBB unless I get a response from you with in 3 business days, and after that I will advertise on the web that you spread false and fake adds. My email is nyynygbob@gmail.com

Bulbhead Reviews