742 Peachoid Rd, Gaffney, SC 29341, USA

WENT SHOPPING GOT MY RED COPPER PANS AND WAS DELITED THAT I WOULD GET A FREE GIFT.TO MY SUPRISE WENT TO BULBHEAD THE NEXT DAY AND I CAN'T FIND MY FREE GIFT. I HAVE READ SOME OF THE OTHER REVIEWS.WHY WOULD THEY PUT THIS IN THERE PRODUCT AND NOT DO WHAT THEY SAY.

THEY WILL LOSE MORE BUISNESS THAT WAY. I AM HOPING I DON'T HAVE TO WRITE A REVIEW ABOUT MY PANS.

IF THIS IS A FALSE ADDVERTISEMENT THEN IT NEEDS TO BE REPORTED TO WHOEVER WILL TAKE CARE OF THEM AND NOT LET IT HAPPEN ANY MORE. IF I SEE SOMETHING WITH BULBHEAD ON IT AGAIN I WILL THINK TWICE ABOUT IT.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Deal.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Bulbhead Pros: Product.

Bulbhead Cons: False free gift, Couldn not find website that offered free gift.

• Free Surprise Gift

Comments

I am not even going to try to get my free gift with all these other people not getting there free 10 dollar gift.

Bought the motion lights for in my yard. Opened the box and found the free gift coupon.

Much to my surprise, u go to the website and noooo free gift. Wont be doin this again, trust me.

the bad thing about this offer is at the bottom of the paper you will see in VERY SMALL print SEE SITE FOR DETAILS. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR CANCEL THIS PROMOTION WITHOUT NOTICE.

its the same thing from last year when this star shower came out. The promotion paper should be removed and there will be no issues.

@Anonymous

They actually paid somebody to come up with this promotion somebody sitting at a desk making all this money making bad choices because now instead of a satisfied customer which I was before I even saw the coupon now I'm not I guess their plan wasn't to stick around and grow into a Better Business they just want to make their money and get out so we can move on to the next product.

Yes, why put a notice in box then not follow thru.

Calan

The "free gift" is 10$ off next purchase but its not a item so i would never buy from bulbhead

Read the small print on the enclosed "coupon" ! It says ....

we reserve the right to change or cancel this promotion without notice!

Obviously that is what they did.....Looks like no recourse for consumers. Anonymous

Purchase spinscrubber with free gift coupon. Log into website as ordered but no site is found to redeem free gift Truly disappointed consumer.

i got taken the same way. purchased red copper pan and atomic lantern no free gifts on website.

false advertisement.

don't fall for it. joe/calif.

The "free gift" is 10$ off your next purchase. I wouldn't be to upset, it's not like they were going to give you a crazy surprise lmao

Free Gift is BS never got mine

I had the same experience following their directions to the free surprise info. But in went to their website

adn then changed the URL in my browser to read

Very misleading. The $10 surprise is $10 off a $20 or more purchase on their website.

you've got to be kidding me! I bought 2 sets of Red Copper pans; received a notification packaged in each box for a FREE GIFT!

Wrong...........No way to get anything, let alone it be Free. So disappointed.........................Hope the Red Copper is not as bad as the SURPRISE offered and unable to redeem...............

My thought is, a bait and switch situation. We think we will get a free gift after you sign in and they have your address, phone number and personal info for JUNKMAIL......

Bulbhead Reviews