Someone should report Bulbhead to the BBB or someone especially with all the complaints about their FREE GIFT SCAM.Why even send it?

Disgusted. Went to their website as instructed but saw nothing to claim a free gift.

Am so disappointed in the company bulkhead and spin scrubber for advertising such a fraud from their companies.Nothing else to say for at least 100 words am not happy and hope not to have to return the spin scrubber for any reason.Secondly they didn't have the platinum version of the spin scrubber as advertised that I wanted to upgrade to and a paper inside the box said that they were out of them at the moment so they shipped me the regular one instead.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "false advertising" of spinscrubber and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10. Bulbhead needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned spinscrubber in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bulbhead.

Had an Experience with Bulbhead?

Comments

Sacramento, California, United States #1293652

false no free item

Bulbhead - First of all, I thought I had CANCELLED order from before closing page.  Secondly, I received your Bullhead sweeper today, complete with the leg of a bug!  Bulbhead "I didn't think I completed the order! However, I was surprised to receive this Bulbhead Spin Broom today! Enclosed in the crushed box with the broom was a *** roach's..." Read more Bulbhead - Good Pan. New to use. Bulbhead "Got for christmas, anxious to us it often. We have been impressed with the ads. Bought three for family members. Hopefully will hold up for years to come. May will..." Read more Kara Zapatos - Bad quality shoes, rude and impolite staff, Boss Kara is full of *** and so slow! Kara Zapatos "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..." Read more TRADESY SCAMMED ME AND STOLE MY MONEY Tradesy "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more