I bought the lantern and received a surprise certificate for a free gift. I went on line as told and nothing came up that would allow me to receive my free gift.

After reading your reviews, I now realize that they are correct. You are a fraud "Blau Blau Blau Blau. Blau Blau Blau Blau, Send me my free gift as promised . You Guy should be out of business.

Blau Blau Blau Blau Blau You say your free gift is worth 10 dollars, Based on your current performance, my guess is that too is a fraud.

I hope you are happy about the way you are doing business. Blau Blau Blau.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Bulbhead Cons: Difficulty in obtaining my free gift.

• Free Surprise Gift

Comments

I would my FREE GIFT that said I would receive!!!!!!!!

Bought the Smart Swab, and yes, SAYS you get a surprise FREE gift...site would not come up..went on line and saw so many "pissed" consumers. Followed directions by one customer re; typing in surprise free gift and got nothing...was even willing to SHOP their site, but decided if a company has to go to such deceptive tricks to get your attention, probably not good products...by the way, buy 16 swab replacements for 10.00, get 16 free...so you are paying 10.00 for 32 ear swabs?

you get get HUNDREDS of cotton swabs for that! Just saying

Well Well Well, how can a co. get away with such an el toro ca ca scam?

isn't there enough bad reviews to close down their site? Is this what happens from all the products bubble head co. has to offer? from what I read, I say probably so.

SO, i SAY , *** 'EM ALL AND STAY AWAY FROM THEIR BRITE IDEAS COUPONS OR STAY AWAY ALL TOGETHER . ( I LIKE THE COUPLE OF PRODUCTS i'VE PURCHASED.

IT'S UP 2 U. I SAY BE AFRAID BE VERY VERY AFRAID AND ALWAYS LOOK TO THE SKIES RUN AND RUN FAR AWAY

Just a note: After reading all the negative comments, I studied the free gift offer more closely and saw in very small print at the bottom of the insert a claim that the company has the right to change or cancel this promotion without notice. Maybe that's why no one has been able to claim their so-called surprise free gift.

@Tricia

mine does not say anything at the bottom

SCAM SCAM SCAM

After reading I only hope the pan works as well as it is advertised to work. I will certainly not buy any more of your product all of the negative comments, I am sorry that I bought the pan.

If I had not already used I would return it. Looks like a scam to me. Don't advertise if you are not going to follow up.

Sound like a hoax and false advertising. In fact, I think your advertisement should be taken off TV.I will certainly not be buying any more of your products.

Was told to type in my name and email address so i did as instructed but it said email was an invalid address. ***, I use that address all the time so Yes, this is a scam and should be reported to the attorney generals office.

Hey, great idea, i think i will do it myself. Good thing i bought the flashlight at Ross's on sale for 13.99 and not 19.99 like most do, Oh well at least i got 6.00 of my so called Free Gift at checkout time!

I had same experience as others. No free gift from the "amazing" BulbHead company.

@Fred Overstreet

I just called their telephone number and talked to an oriental lady. The "Free Gift" is a discount on my next order. Very misleading, deceptive advertising.

You people are a joke.

After reading bad comments about free gifts,I it in the rubbish.I will not waste my time...............another scam.Will not buy your out of country *** again............disgusted.

Shandel

Hi! Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear about your experience.

Please note that www.bulbhead.com/surprise is an active website link and a part of our official website www.bulbhead.com.

It is 100% accessible from US. In case you are facing difficulty, you may Call Us to Claim Your Free Gift at 1-800-887-2717.

** Please mark this query resolved if you find this information helpful**

Bulbhead Reviews