i purchased the tactical light for my husband for his birthday, something that he has been asking for. He was so excited to see that he had gotten a free gift and was hoping for a rechargeable battery.

I took the little piece of paper to work with me as i have more time there than at home AND GUESS WHAT no free gift sign up anywhere. what the *** is wrong with these people. if they don't wont to give anything away then do advertise that you do have a free gift if you go to their website. bunch of ***.

Don't worry my love I will buy you a rechargeable battery for your flashlight and i wont tell you that i did because you were so happy to know that you were actually getting something free from what you thought was a good company. ***

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Shopping Advertisement.

Reason of review: FREE GIFT.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

The surprise is $10 off another purchase fro, BulbHead.com. What a bummer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shandel
#1262076

Hi! Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear about your experience.

Please note that www.bulbhead.com/surprise is an active website link and a part of our official website www.bulbhead.com.

It is 100% accessible from US. In case you are facing difficulty, you may Call Us to Claim Your Free Gift at 1-800-887-2717.

** Please mark this query resolved if you find this information helpful**

Bulbhead Reviews