104 Avenida Mateo # B, San Clemente, CA 92672, USA

Went to 5 different Bulbhead.com web sites and none was the correct one. I hope the Red Copper Pan is better than your marketing department.

Now I must type at least 100 words about a $10.00 coupon that many people like myself have no idea how to get or even if I want it! We have your two Red Copper regular pans and love them but this type of advertising is really going to hurt your Company.

Whoever in the BulbHead marketing department that thought this up really gave has no idea of how the internet really words. Hopefully, may 100 words are up now and I can return this pan!

Product or Service Mentioned: Red Copper Frying Pan.

Reason of review: Wasting time looking for a $10.00 coupon to purchas over Red Copper products.

Preferred solution: Something that will be satisfactorily to both of us - as stated love the two pans but this $10.00 coupon ( on lack of) has really turned me off on the square! Is this your normal customer service in case a problem develops with one of the pans?.

Comments

A big THANK YOU concerning the surprise gift. I've had so many problems with these "gifts" that I won't even try to look into this.

Sometimes it's just not worth it.

So sorry that so many had problems. You've saved me a headache!

Bulbhead Reviews