My wife bought me a copper skillet as a gift..it was wrapped in a heavy plastic shield jacket,inside the jacket was another package containing information on how to season and use,an advertisement to purchase a glass lid and WALA A thank you surprise free Bulbhead $10 gift..well that's where the problem begins. After unwrapping; the instructions said free gift good for only five "5" days after date of purchase..LOL.

she bought it and packed it as a gift more than a week ago...never received any information from retailer when purchased and the instructions were packed inside the skillet plastic shield????

Well I decided to go into the site FOUND on the instructions .that was a disaster; no where to fill out anything to receive my free gift..mite as well used the paper to wipe my butt...plenty of other offers on the site to buy buy buy plus plenty of pissed off customer reviews ..I used skillet it works great but as of BULBHEAD: nothing but a fake and fraud starting with the Five day receipt *** knowing many will not be opened and read before the free offer five day limit runs out..give BULBHEAD a "1"on a 1-10 SCALE would give a big "0" if it went that low..and that's more than they deserve.. Do not fall for their FREE GIFT SCAM it sucks...

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Shopping Advertisement.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments