4.1

I placed an order with Bulbhead and received 2 of the item I ordered.I ordered 1 and charged for 1 and wanted a pre paid shipping label to send 1 back..This was an item I paid $199.95 for so not a small thing,right ? The guy who I spoke with was clearly in India in one of those boiler room sales places.I could hear a dozen Indian accents speaking in the background.The guy kept insisting I open the boxes to see what was in them.I told him they were CLEARLY marked with a picture of what they contained as I had seen it on the ad.After several arguments that I did not want to open them I finally did and told him the exact same thing was in them and it was not 1 unit in 2 boxes.He did not seem to believe me and was very condescending .I finally lost it and reminded him I was doing the honest thing by returning an item I did not pay for and he needed to straighten up and get his job done.I also told him he needed to pay attention and not keep asking me the same questions over and over again.I will never buy from Bulbhead again.There are plenty of people in the US who could do the job and be polite at the same time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bulbhead Shipping Service.

Bulbhead Pros: Item, Product.

Bulbhead Cons: Customer service, Poor customer service.

Comments