Redstone Arsenal, Alabama

I ordered two spin mops and a dolly in the first part of December 2018 and it is 01/22/2019 and there is a charge in my bank account for 59.00 that I didn't authorize. I called bulbhead and their sister company about this charge and was told I had ordered jewelry.

I did not order any jewelry at the time of purchase, nor was I solicited at a later date. I got the Jewelry portion of the company to issue a cancellation, pending the fact that it was shipping out today.

So, if they don't catch it, I will need to return it and then I can request a refund again. Really not happy that my card was charged for stuff I didn't order.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I ordered the atomic beam lights, surprised they work as well as they do. Didn't agree to any membership program at 14.99 monthly but was auto enrolled and charged.

No info or service # provided. It has taken months to stop that cha.

Just outright stealing, esp since they said the member acct was in husband's name. He's not on my acct Don't deal with this company!!!

Bulbhead Reviews