there is no place to go on bulbhead.com/surprise to get the free gift. Don't advertise if your not going through with what you claim.

False advertising and I don't like it, won't buy from you again! and now I have to enter at least 100 words, what kind of game are you playing? I have gotten better service from fingerhut. You guys are terrible to mislead people this way, we work hard for our money and you just want to disregard everything you say, this is a terrible practice.

Where are your morals,evidently your just out to screw everybody, I hope you feel good about letting honest people down, we deserve better, don't you think?

I paid 59.99 for my pan and was really excited about it till now, thanks for nothing. you'v e got to be kidding about the 100 words, this is just rediculous, what else do you want me to say except you guys are losers, Oh and by the way this was a gift for a reletive, won't be giving her your business

Review about: Bulbhead Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

scammers

Omaha, Nebraska, United States #1281566

I bought your product and it says I can get 10$ worth of free product at BulbHead.com and I went to that site and there is no such thing. I will be reporting this to better business bureau. That is false advertisement.